Thursday, October 30, 2008

halloween preview






We actually carved pumpkins this year! Seth's in the biggest because he is daddy, then mine then lilys (with seth helped lily carve) Lily is obsessed with jack-o-lanterns. She cooes at them and thinks they are very cute. (she is such a girl!) anyway the last picture is of my face this morning... and no that isn't food on my face that is how bad they hurt me. we went up to mesa falls (which is huge) and to cave falls which is smaller but has a cave beside/under it... it was fun but after time at walmart and that excursion it was a bit too much for me. i got really sore and sick to my stomach. I'll have to make sure to take it easy tomorrow. anyway here are pictures.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, you look horrible! I'm sure you look better now though. Cute pumpkins. You know, the problem with good painkillers is that you always feel up to doing stuff and then you over-do it! When I had Blaise I was good about staying on my pain meds because my "after-pains" were so bad and so I felt great and overdid it and got even sicker! Take it easy Lindsey!

lindsey said...

no ash that picture was taken last night... i still look just as bad. but yes i will try to take it easier but seths mom is leaving today and he has 2 more classes... so i'll try.

James said...

You seriously need to be the Joker tonight with what the dentist did to you and the pain meds. You'd be perfect. "Why so serious?"

Audra said...

Man, poor thing! You would think they would realize they were hurting you so bad! Your pumpkins looks great!