Sunday, October 12, 2008

The last month

We have been quite busy since we moved back to Idaho. We got home at about 8 pm the day before seths classes started and it was 50 degrees outside. Since then it has gotten much colder, including snow for the last 3 days and a high today of 37. I keep telling myself that we will be gone before the worst part of winter and that keeps my spirits lifted.

There is something we will miss when we move. My old roommate jacko got married in july and then moved in right by us. We hang out with them everyday and they babysit Lily really often. We went camping together a couple of weeks ago (pictures to come) and next week we are going to provo together.

We took one trip down to Salt Lake to attend Seth's cousin wedding. It was nice to see family but hard because the reception was very formal... not Lily's style. We got to visit with our friends Zo Quanda and their baby that is lily's age in the area. They moved there from Rexburg this summer. That was the best part of the trip because they are alot of fun.

Lily is growing so much. She is so much fun to play with, especially to tease. She is such a girlie girl. She loves anything that is cuddly, teddy bears, dolls or even just a tshirt if she can't find anything else soft. She loves shoes and clothes and necklaces. One of her favorite things to do right now is to gather things from around the house and throw them in the bath tub. I wonder if she is thinking " ooo that would be so fun to play with next time I take a bath!" Her hair is finally long enough for me to do something with it and I must say she looks so adorable in her pigtails (even though putting them in usually results in tears because she hates sitting still) She loves to hide in clothing racks... which has resulted in a couple of scares at walmart... oh no where is Lily... Then she giggles and stops in pure pleasure with herself. She learned something at the reunion. We call it the gabe scream (no offense). It sounds just like Gabes scream. We can't help but laugh because she rarely does it and it is so pathetic, but I know it will slowly start to drive to insane.

I went to the dentist for the first time since we got married. I only had one cavity but he told me I need to get my wisdom teeth removed. We are waiting on an approval from medicaid, but it looks like I will get them out before we move. My doctor also wants to me to get my tonsils removed but that isn't going to happen because of how long it takes to recover as an adult.

Seth is only taking 9 credits and taking side jobs doing tree trimming and such with a friend of his. Its nice because we get him home alot. Lily and Seth are very close now and love to taunt and tease eachother. Earlier tonight Lily was laying between seth and I and she stuck her foot in seths hand, So he kinda massaged it. As soon as he would stop she would be frantic trying to get him to massage again. It was so funny because she loves to get massages and back stratches. Shes a goofy kid.

We are simply loving life. We are keeping busy trying to keep our home clean and getting rid of junk before the move. Life is busy but wonderful. I would post pictures but our camera is out in the car and it is cold and snowy out there, so another time.

7 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I loved your update!!!! And I can't wait to see you and your family!

Christie said...

Great to finally hear frm you! Why do all your medical providers want to remove things?

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Lindsey thanks for the update and the easy-to-read post. Can't wait til you guys move to Mesa and we will see you all more often. Lily sounds like fun!

Jamie said...

So good to hear from you! Good luck with the packing. Good thinking on dejunking before you move. We did that with this last move and it made things so much easier to pack and get organized. It will be fun to have you guys so close!

Anna said...

You're making me miss RExburg and having close neighbors. We'll be there beginning of November so we'll have to stop by and see her cute pigtails. :)

Ashley said...

Great update! I hope we get to see you guys at Christmas. We'll be there the 17-23.

Katie said...

Glad things are going so well. Lily sounds cuter than ever.