Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween






OUr halloween went well. We crashed our friends trunk-r-treat and then we went down a street that is part of our ward. Lily was afraid of the people in costume so we had to carry her most of the time, but she seemed to have alot of fun. today she keeps searching for her loot, but considering most of it is chocolate she cant have most of it. The costume was made by my sweet mother. It turned out PERFECT! Thank you so much mom. The weather was great, it stopped raining for a few hours and it was a little chilly but just right for lily's costume.

6 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Lily is as cute as a bug! Nice Job Linda. Lindsey, how are you feeling?

lindsey said...

I'm actually in more pain today than i was right after the surgery.. i think i might have dry socket. I'm going back to the dentist tomorrow.

Audra said...

What a cute little Lily Bug!!! I sure hope you do not have a dry socket. I hear it is terrible!

Katie said...

Very cute.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Man, she's just too cute! She posed, too!

I hope you will feel better!

Anna said...

Oh my gosh-the perfect Lilybug!!!