Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lily meets Mayan

Lily was talking so much when we came home with Mayan today that I had to take a video. She already loves her little sister too much (especially since she has a cold) Mayan is doing well. She took awhile to latch on, but is now nursing like a champ. She is very easy going so far, easy to soothe and very curious when she is awake. She already reminds me of Lily in so many ways. For those of you who don't know, she was born february 9th at 7:27. She weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces (sorry if you heard 6 11- that was my fault) She is 19 inches long. Her hair is pitch black and her eyes are a dark green/blue. My labor was fairly easy, but that is another story for another day. Here is the video and a couple of pictures. I couldn't believe how long her nails were when she was born, even though she was small this shows me she was a full term baby.

2 comments:

Audra said...

The video ended up not uploading... I am looking forward to seeing it though! There is something special about finally having a sibling for your oldest. You see so many other sweet things in their personality come out (and sometimes some not-so-sweet things) but mainly sweet!

Katie said...

Ollie had nails like that too! And his skin was peeling off. Love the pictures. You can tell she is a cutie already. Babies are just so darn sweet!