Friday, February 5, 2010

A few lily words and phrases

I thought I'd do a quick post about all the cute things Lily says. She has a very large vocabulary and says some things in a cutest ways.
Here are a few words that I love she uses.
wonderful
beautiful
georgous
disgusting
juicy
delicious
awesome
crazy
supermarket (I have no idea where this one came from but she said it when we were walking into the asian supermarket)

when she's hungry she likes to say that her "tummy is pretty hungry" and she loves to say foods are "pretty juicy" She knows all of her fruits including some that most people have never tried. (she can thank her daddy for that one)

Everything is "six". It was my favorite number as a kid and apparently it is hers too.

When we ask her how old any of her grandparents are she replys "eighty" (she can thank her daddy for that one too)

She gets mad when we call her nicknames. She says "my name's not _____ its Lily!" Sometimes she will agree that her name is "Lily Monster"

she loves the idea of being a big sister. She talks to my tummy and has recently started yelling at mayan to "come out" She constantly talks about Mayan using her swing, double stroller etc...

Everything baby is "double" double crib, double swing, double carseat... it all started when we got the double stroller in dec.

She makes everything into a song. She sings about taking a bath, watering her flowers, being a big sister... anything she can think of becomes a song.

That's all I can think of right now, but she makes me laugh every day. She is so animated and creative. I Love it. She is also really enjoying having her Granny here right now. Life is good.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha---saw your post on facebook and hurried right over.....
cute cute comments...especially the singing part----that will serve her well! always watchiing for updates regarding #2---good luck!

Katie said...

I think the "pretty juicy" food is my favorite. She is such a charming little girl. Wish I could be there with mom and dad. Good job writing all of these down so you can always remember them.

Audra said...

I love that teenie thing! She is hilarious... I love her saying Scor-ping in her tiny-yet-somehow-grown-up way!

Ashley said...

Is she still using the crib or is she in a bed now?

I can't remember the last time I heard the word supermarket - how funny!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

It is amazing how much she talks. Cute kid.

lindsey said...

ash- she is still in a crib.. Every time I consider putting her in a toddler bed she goes through a bad sleep period again.

Jamie said...

Lily is such a sweet little girl! Aaron thought it was so funny how she called grapes "gapes" when she wanted some from our fridge, too cute!

LeAnn said...

So adorable!! That totally reminds me of Ashlee at that age. Enjoy her because you will blink and she'll be a teenager.
(btw, I hate when I finally post something on my blog and no one comments, too!! :))

Michelle said...

I love writing down the things my kids say. Someday you will look back and be thankful you did!