Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In the style of Lindsey

Here is a quick update and a few cute stories. (with more editing for my mom)

cute story #1
Lily and I were playing in my bedroom when all the sudden she runs into the bathroom and yells "bath Bath bath!". She LOVES to take baths. So explained to her that she didn't need a bath. She then ran into our second bathroom and looked at me and said. "this bath!" She is too cute.

cute story #2
While waiting in a long line at a restaurant Lily decided to try to scare people by roaring at them. When we realized she was trying to scare us we acted like we were afraid. She had to see every person in our group react to her fightening roar. About fifteen minutes later her voice was horse and she was in tears with laughter. Since then she's been doing it several times a day. She even says "dad dad dad" and then when he looks she "scares" him. Now she says "i scare you" after every time.

cute story # 3
My aunt Di came into town and invited Lily and I to go to the zoo with her, my cousin jane' and 3 of her daughters. Lily loved to see the animals but one display was the best for her. This zoo has a sting ray petting zoo! Lily would stick her hand in the water and whenever one would come up to touch her (they LOVE to be pet) she would jump and say " i scared" but then put her hand right back in. She also insisted that the lemurs were cats. The zoo was alot of fun and the weather was perfect.

Now my quick update. Last week i spent my time deep cleaning my house. I really mean deep clean. I organized closets and scrubed bathrooms. My house is CLEAN! I finished it before my inlaws came last friday. Now my goal is to really keep it clean, and even though I haven't been feeling well today and Seth has had a very stressful few weeks at work I am doing a pretty good job. It's alot easier once it's really clean once.
We got to go to bryce's farewell on sunday. He did a great job on his talk. It was great to see mom and dad. It was also fun to see mom, di and pat together, having lots of fun. mom taught pat and di how to use wii fit. She's good at it.
Anyway life is good. Lily is a cutie, stubborn as can be but so much fun.

5 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

All of the cute stories were so fun! Lily is so cute and smart!

Audra said...

Awww... I love the little Lily! Jovie roars too... we should get them together, they can roar at each other!

I like her bath story!

I am glad to hear from you and hear your updates!!!

lindsey said...

i really want to get out to nc sometime soon.. i doubt i'll get out there before its hot and humid but maybe this fall i'll make it there, but i think Lily would love to play with your kids. she's a wild child. oh btw when we were at bryces farwell faith (my aunt pats grand daughter) was looking at pictures and saw callie and said "shes the crazy one" pat shows her your blog sometimes.

Anna said...

Haha she is so big-can't believe she is talking!!! I love reading your posts-post more :)

Ashley said...

This is such a fun age! Enjoy it!