Tuesday, March 3, 2009

one more random post

so here is a quick update. Seth and lily had bad colds for about 2 weeks... at the end of their colds i got it... so now i am a few days into it... one thing that i hate so much about colds is that i can't smell anything... but i can still smell one of the best smells in the world! our citrus trees are in bloom and they smell heavenly. another random thing... our female sugar glider is pregnant again.. we think the baby will come out of pouch in about 6 weeks... that will put her babies about 4 months apart in age... can you imagine?? she was pregnant again before her first baby was 6 weeks out of pouch... anyway i am also still looking for a day care job that will allow me to be in the same class as lily. i have applied at about a hundred places... no luck yet. seth is getting settled into his new job. lily is just being lily. she loves to sing and dance. when she dances she mainly moves her hands and arms, its cute. seth calls it psychedelic. she also puts her hand over her mouth when she sings slow songs. we have no idea why but its really cute. she also loves to play seths drum set. I think she has some of her daddys musical talent. wells thats all for now, its late.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ahh, I wish I could smell that smell! The citrus trees were in bloom last year when we were at Disneyland and I was in total heaven.

Hope you find a job that works for you!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

OK, I don't lecture or nag, but I have a request. Will you write your blog with caps, periods, paragraphs, etc...?

It is so hard to read your blog, and I love to read your posts.

Audra said...

Mmmm... citrus! I hope you feel better soon!

I have a Kumquat tree and I want a lemon tree sometime... It is in my kitchen. It makes me smile!