Sunday, November 18, 2007

morro bay




seth had a day off on friday so we took advantage and went to morro bay. we just window shopped and got some good seafood, then we went to the beach to find some tide pools. the tide was high so we had to climb around the rocks. it was windy and cold so lily had to be bundled, but she handled it well. overall we had a great time and i got the clam chowder i was craving and seth got his fish and chips (minus the chips) anyway here are some pics. i love the beach.

6 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

I am envious. I miss the ocean once and a while.

Ashley said...

That is beautiful. We are so lame - we never venture out to new places. We are scared of driving into SF and trying to find a nice beach.

Audra said...

How pretty! I wanna go to the beach... well, when the babies are old enough to not just sit there, eat sand, and poop sand castles!

Katie said...

I love that first pic Lindsey. You need to get it printed and have it framed for Seth.

Christie said...

So beautiful! And your hair is so long! I thought you said it was darker? Not nearly as big a change as mine when I had Elizabeth.

lindsey said...

its funny you say my hair is long.. i just cut it about 5 inches when i went to blythe.. look at the pic of lily's halloween costume and see how dark the top of my head is... this pic the flash made it look pretty light