Sunday, November 11, 2007

katie tagged me so here goes

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. going to elementry school
2.getting used to the "new " house
3. dancing
4. flirting
5. roofing the house
5 Things on my to-do list today:
Well, today is almost over, so here is tomorrows
1. organize paperwork
2. go back to sequoia national park
3. cut lily's nails
4. clean
5. shop
5 Foods I enjoy:
Just five?
1. seths stir-fry... its the best
2. Cheesecake
3. ravioli
4. steak
5. hot fudge on basically any thing
5 Bad habits:
1. watching too much tv
2. giving in to seth
3. leaving my dishes by the couch
4. rocking when i have anything in my arms
5. handing lily off to seth so i can blog (like now)
5 of my favorite toys:
1. camera
2. my cell phone
3. tv
4. shoot my husbands in college i dont have anything else
5. oh wait.. anything that keeps lily entertained
people i tag
1. jamie
2. audra (since she never blogs)
3 olivia
those are all the people i have on here that katie didn't tag already

No comments: