Monday, October 1, 2007

lily being silly







the other day lily was sitting in my lap with my boppy in my lab also and she slowly just laid on it and looked around... i just thought it was adorable so seth took pics... the other pic is my favorite pic... lily loves to just stare at her daddy... when he comes home from work she knows it and just wants him... its fun. (oops i put the wrong pic of seth and lily... then tried to delete it and it wouldn't let me so its just really small on the page now... my bad)

6 comments:

Katie said...

SUCH cute pictures! She is a doll! I especially love the one where she is looking at Seth.

Audra said...

That is super cute and sweet! Love the pictures! Babies are so much fun!

Olivia Carter said...

Hey Lindsey! This is cousin Olivia! Your baby girl is SO CUTE! Really, really & it sounds like she is really strong! Congrats! I'll come home every now & then to get the updates!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

The top picture is on our backgound right not. I love it.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Opps! Typo I meant right now.

Ashley said...

HEY! I thought MY kids were your background! :) How 'bout an update - I want more pics!