Friday, September 28, 2007

my daughter is crazy



Lily is seriously one of the strongest kids I've ever seen. (both physically and when it comes to being stubborn) The day she was born she was already supporting her own head. One of her favorite things to do is push off my thighs and stand... and this wouldn't usually alarm people, but she is such a petite thing that people think she is even younger than 7 weeks. This often results in people telling me to support her neck (with a glare ) or just to simply glare and tisk. Anyway she is now consistantly rolling over from front to back and sometimes from back to front.. and she is already scooting! she just digs in her toes and pushes off anytime i put her on her stomach. Sometimes I'm just like settle down crazy kid... i still have a newborn... I want my cuddle time... and i want my infant to sleep! I just put her down after her being awake for over 5 hours! Once she stayed awake for 7 straight hours.... luckily seth was home for part of that so i just handed her over to him and ran and hid in my room. anyway another crazy thing about my bug is that she is so stinkin long! seth and i are way short, how in the world did we get a tall kid? anyway thats all for now... time to clean my kitchen and make dinner (which means throwing a pizza in the oven)