Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter in the Morris home






Yes I know it wasn't actually Easter, but for a few reasons (mainly that I thought it was Easter) we decided to celebrate today. Here are a few pictures of Lily's egg hunt... and my attempt at a pretty sister picture on the new grass. Overall a good day, except that I found out Lily is now the nursery bully... wonder who she got that from :)
Lily thought I had to take a picture of every egg she found. Note that she is wearing the same dress she wore last year for Easter. I would put a little link to it, but I don't know how and I still want to blog about our backyard.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute girls!

Christie said...

My girls can still fit in their Easter dresses from last year, too. Amelia's is 18 months, but runs WAY big. She kept getting stuck when she would try to get from sitting to standing last year.

Audra said...

Cute pictures... Easter a week early... wow! I must know, when did you realize it was in fact NOT Easter?

Katie said...

Such cute pictures. Sorry I didn't comment earlier - totally forget to check your blog for over a week. Please forgive me.

Olivia Carter said...

What sweet little Easter dresses! Love it!

And Syd's PJ's you commented on in that 'Thank you' post is a 4T. And it's too small. She's a tall skinny kiddo!