Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here it is...

The reason I haven't blogged is because not much is happening... I've just been unpacking and actually keeping my house decently clean... Lily started nursery and is doing really well. She loves playing with other kids so i take her to the ward play group at the nearby park on tuesdays. She is talking alot more now... the other day we were at Jane's (sorry i don't know how to do the accent) and her kids and grandkids were there... she was having so much fun and when i walked into the play room she said "no mom go away" this was her first time saying no and now its her favorite word... great for me right? but i'm glad she's talking more. She also takes me outside every day to pick an orange for her... Sorry this blog is very random... I am babysitting nicole and melissa so i am very distracted. anyway i will post more later.

3 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I'm glad Lily has the opportunity to play with other kids! I bet Lily will love the play group at the park; kids and being outside!

Katie said...

Nice to hear from you.

Ashley said...

How nice to get out and play with other kids! We managed to go to the park yesterday and Rae said "how come there aren't any other friends here?" Definitely nice when they can get some playtime in with other kids - especially outside!