Saturday, January 10, 2009

arizona

we are here and safe... not very unpacked still. this is mainly because Lily is going through a very needy stage... one of those "I won't only be in your face, but I have to touch you at all times and that means no naps AND late bedtimes" someday I will get it done. We had a lot of drama with seths job that i really don't want to post about... but if you haven't heard ask mom or dad, it still makes me too mad to talk about it... but in the end he worked thursday and friday and i think he will enjoy his job... anyway we are loving the weather here and our backyard is perfect to enjoy it in.. I don't really feel like blogging much with a one year old in my lap, so i will try to write later.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you are settling in okay. Don't worry, the unpacking will happen eventually :) Sorry to hear that there was drama with the new job.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Glad to have you close by. I guess I will see you Tuesday.

Diana Berry said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend. We will love having you there - so close to Jane' and fam.
See you soon. Di

Audra said...

We are going to have single digit temps here... enjoy Phoenix. And I think the full moon is making kids crazy!

Levi and I got the mini-story about what happened with Seth and we thought it was funny... but maybe it is because we missed some of the story that was not so funny (if we are talking about the same thing)! I guess since we did not live through it and we heard it after it was resolved we saw the humor in it (so don't be mad at me for laughing)! I think in the future it will be a good story, but I understand why you are upset because that was drama! I am happy it worked out though!

And don't worry! The unpacking will happen!

Christie said...

Yeah, we thought it was pretty funny, too, as I'm sure you will down the road when you are telling the story to your kids about their Daddy the Druggie.

Katie said...

Hi Lindsey! If I finally comment, will you blog again? Hope things are going well!