Saturday, December 27, 2008

back in rexburg




We had a good time in Grand Junction, way too much snow but it was nice. we got back about 1 this morning to find that about 3 feet of snow had fallen while we were gone. It's suppose to snow non stop for the next few days. this is gunna be a fun move on monday... anyway I don't have a ton of time. I didn't have my camera christmas morning so I will have to get pics from my father in law who took plenty. here are some pics of rexburg today. including a picture of my friend jacko's car... you have to look closely to see its a car.

6 comments:

lindsey said...

btw i finished new moon today :)

Christie said...

LOL

Audra said...

Hahahaha! You couldn't stay away could you?

That snow is TERRIBLE!!! Bless your heart... you will enjoy phoenix! Good luck with your move!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Moving and snow, not a good combination.

Ashley said...

Oh my heck - that is going to be a craptastic move! I'm afraid we are going to have to dig our van out of the snow when we get back to the airport!! At least you can keep telling yourself that you'll be in warm Phoenix soon!! Good luck!

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I am sorry