Sunday, May 11, 2008

mothers day


so yesterday we went to idaho falls... seth said he needed to look for a mothers day gift for me... and since lily is sick again (more on that later) his friend backed out on him last min. so we went and he made me leave him in the mall with lily while i wandered elsewhere.. anyway while we were there i casually looked at sapphire rings. I wanted one as my wedding ring but at the time I couldn't find one i liked... little did I know that seth had bought my mother's day present weeks earlier and just wanted to make sure I was going to like it... well i was very pleasantly surprised today when i got my ring... he even took my wedding ring and put it on his finger and drew lines where it fit to figure out my size then snuck away and went shopping. anyway it made my day, even with lily and i sick it was a great day.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's really pretty!

Audra said...

That is so sweet! It is pretty too! I like Saphires myself!