Sunday, May 11, 2008

a few new things



so as i stated earlier lily and i are sick... we both have colds and then lily has stomatis (basically a bunch of canker sores) so she is on tylenol with codeine when she can't stand the pain... luckily for me i got a junky but comfy recliner for 5 bucks the morning before she was up all night, so at least i was comfy staying up/ sleeping with her. second i got my hair cut... i don't like it much but it got alot of weight off my head (about 8 inches of hair).


Lily is now clapping and i love it... she is such a cutie even sick. she has taken a couple of steps but it scares her so it will probably be awhile before she really walks, but she loves to walk around furniture. she also climbs on EVERYTHING.


Ashley Gubler (used to be pittman) started working at this place called heritage books... where you make your own scrab book online and then they print it for you with a hard cover... they have everything you would put in a regular scrab book and its very high quality... well she found out that she gets one free scrab book a month and she is going to make one for lily's first year... i am so excited because ashley is very talented with these types of things and I know she will do a really good job and she loves to do it... so if you have any pics of lily please send them my way.


I started babysitting an 11 month old boy this week. i babysit him just for 3 hours a day for 2 days a week. this is great for me because it motivates me to clean... my apt was CLEAN this week until after Roel (pronuonced rule) left on thurday (and lily got sick)... he is a really easy kid too so its nice to get a little extra cash and have a reason to clean.


Lily's new thing is this game she plays with seth.. its too cute and i can't explain it so watch.



here is a pic of my hair cut... and another thing lily does. she loves to pull of the wipes if i forget to close them

3 comments:

lindsey said...

ok i got the link for the book ash is making for me http://heritagemakers.com/

Ashley said...

I like your haircut. And Lily is adorable in that video!

Sorry about the burn on your hand - totally no fun! :(

Ashley said...

I have all of those pictures for you in a folder on my computer, but we have no internet at home, so I'll email them to you probably friday when we get our internet back. Sorry!