Monday, October 26, 2009

Lily's garden






Lily inherited her father's love for plants. She is constantly picking flowers and smelling them. She loves trees (especially palm trees) and points them out every time she sees one. Seth decided it was time for lily to have her own plant (mainly so she would leave his rare plants alone) We came home with a whole planter of flowers that Lily could water and pick as much as she wants. Needless to say it is a big hit. Planting them was a great bonding experience for her and Seth and every day she gets to go out with him and water them. It is great to see my two favorite people working together over something they both love.
Seth also got a few herbs for his own planter. He tasted one of them and offered some to Lily. She took it and ate it, because her daddy gave it to her. She really is alot like her dad. (one of the pictures is of her showing me the herb she was eating) Here are some pictures.

P.S. Also included is a picture of me on my last day with the walking boot. woohoo!

6 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

I love the pictures. Can't wail till February.

Ashley said...

Awww, she's just so cute and little!

LeAnn said...

Cute! My Lindsey was very into plants and flowers at that age, too. She still really loves them. Love the picture of you, too. You are so cute and prego!!

Jamie said...

Love that picture of her showing the seeds!

Audra said...

So cute! I love her little garden! And hooray for a boot-less foot!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

No walking boot ~ woo-hoo!

Great pics! Lily is soooo cute! And you look great!! I miss you, Lily and Seth.

Now I want more pictures from Halloween!! Please!