Friday, May 22, 2009

the house

As most of you know we found out about a week ago that we got the house we wanted. Last night we got the closing date. 4 weeks from yesterday, june 18! Looks like we will be in a bit of a hurry. we are going to san diego today and then we I get back I have alot of work to do. It will be crazy but we are very excited to get into the new house.
On a side note all of this happened while "so you think you can dance" so i missed alot of it. The audition episodes make me wish I had a dvr anyway, since only about a third of it is dancing. I found a few people that I am excited about, but I can't remember any names. Lily is going to a be our little dancer. whenever someone is dancing on tv she tries her hardest to do the exact move they do. It is so cute. She spins circles, jumps and stands on one foot while lifting the other as high as possible. (she can actually balance on one foot really well)
Someday i will write about my mothers day gift, but for now I need to go pack for our trip.

3 comments:

Audra said...

That is so exciting about your house! And I love SYTYCD. I let all my kids watch it and Yonas spends the next week trying to do break dancing moves usually. You need to get a video of Lily doing her thing!

Ashley said...

You've only lived in your current place for 6 months or so, and knowing you I bet most of the stuff is still packed ;) Good luck with the move - so exciting!

Anna said...

Ah so you're moving to California?? How exciting-put up some more details when you get a chance. Good luck traveling with the squirrels-grab a small hamster cage or something they can't chew out of ... it's cramped but it'll work!