Tuesday, March 4, 2008

growing up so quickly




lily is now crawling... the first time she was really able to get anywhere was when i was getting ready in the bathroom. i left her on the floor by the bath tub and when i looked down she was behind the door about 4 feet away from where she started.. she hasn't gotten it down but she's good enough that i have to watch her. we also got a crib last week. we found a new one for 50 bucks off so we jumped. then i went out and bought a cheap bumper and sheet (didn't feel like spending 50 bucks on a set) and last night she slept in in for about 6 hrs... it was great... tonight i'm going to try feeding her in her room and putting her back down in the crib because i think she sleeps much harder on her own. anyway here are some pics of the crib, lily crawling in the crib and then a random cute one and one after she ate dried dragon fruit

5 comments:

Katie said...

What great pictures! Cute crib. I love how Lily always looks surprised.

Ashley said...

That is a beautiful crib! Don't lose my portable crib or swing, k? I'm gonna need those someday :)

Audra said...

Awww! She is getting so big! I love the high chair pic! She looks like a hoot!!! The crib is cute too! I really like it!

Anna said...

Isn't she so stinkin cute? I love that giant smile of hers. I should have called you yesterday. I didn't have to work and oh man I was bored for most of the afternoon til I finally ran some errands.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I love th pic of Lily in a box...only way to unpack! You got a great deal on the crib!